Content and Review Guidelines
Last Modified September 12, 2013
We serve the education market. We are excited that you want to provide products to our customers. We encourage you to share your experiences with seller products, both favorable and unfavorable. Your submissions must be appropriate for the education market. All content must be correctly formatted, useable, and readable. Seller content must match its description and metadata.
We may remove any submission that does not comply with these guidelines at any time. We may block or ban users who violate these guidelines at any time in our sole discretion.
Your content or review submissions must not
- Defame, harass, stalk, threaten or violate the legal rights of others;
- Include or link to content that is fraudulent, inappropriate, profane, hateful, pornographic, defamatory, obscene, offensive, indecent or unlawful (as judged by us);
- Infringe copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, moral rights, rights of privacy, rights of publicity or other proprietary or privacy rights of others;
- Be primarily an advertisement for or marketing of other content or services;
- Violate or encourage or promote violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations or of the legal rights of others;
- Provide false or misleading information;
- Represent opinions as facts;
- Contain errors in content, formatting, and typography or have non-working links;
- Contain any malicious code or direct users to malicious code.
You must remove any submission that does not comply immediately. You may correct it and resubmit.
When writing a review, please tell people why you like or disliked a product. Give specific feedback. Your review should be at least 200 characters and not more than 500. You may link to video reviews. All other links will be removed. We ask that you inform our users about your relationship to the seller if you have one, especially if you received a product free in exchange for your review.