Last Modified July 8, 2013
Omega Labs respects the intellectual property of others. Copyrights are rights to prevent others from copying, displaying, performing, distributing, or making a variation of (“infringements”) a work of original expression created by you and captured in some form by you (“your copyright protected work”). If you believe your copyright protected work has been infringed, complete our form and press submit.
You may also write us a message that contains all of the following items:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Send your message to
Omega Labs Legal Department
10916 101st PL NE
Kirkland WA 98033
Phone: (425) 449-0767
Fax: (413) 725 3121